I am an avid reader of Lifehacker. Although I enjoy the nifty tips, tricks, and apps, my favorite posts are “Go Bag” posts. I know that it might be a little strange to wonder what people carry around with them, but most bags I find some really cool stuff to add or replace things in my own bag.
So what does a Creative Director / Design Thinker teacher have on him at all times?
Here is my Go Bag
- 15in Macbook Pro (Stickers From Amazon)
- Nexus 7 (2013)
- Monoprice Bluetooth Speaker (AMAZING for $30)
- Super Talent Pico-C 16 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
- Expo Markers
- fuse13 Group Life Card Deck – Seriously a cool addition to helping manage the paradox of group life being that is both fun and frustrating. Co-created by mvifi.org and leadership + design.
- Dot Stickers from Office Depot for idea voting and marking.
- Two highlighter colors
- Innovator Mindset Pin – I love having school schwag with me… I also like my school has schwag.
- Grid-It 12in organizer- Saw this on a Go Bag post and was like: I GOTTA HAVE THAT! Keeps things in their place in aa bag this full.
- Altoids – ’cause I drink ALOT of coffee
- Lumsing 5200mah Rechargable Charger – One of the BEST things to have at a conference, Braves game, or camping. Recharges a phone two to three times to full.
- Apple Headphone – When I want to hear the world around me
- Westone UM1 In-Ear Headphones – When I don’t want to hear ANYTHING around me.
- 1/8in Headphone Cable, USB Micro Cable, Lightning Cable
- DVI, VGA, HDMI dongles from monoprice.com
- Baron Fig Lined Notebook – Its all about the paper
- TImbuk2 Messenger Bag – I went through a ton of bags to get here. I love my Timbuk2
So there you have it! My typical go bag. What does your go bag look like?