I am the third of a line of Lawrence DeMoy Bodens. I grew up in the Suburbs of Atlanta, got married in Clemson, SC and I currently work as a teacher in Sandy Springs just north of Atlanta.
The driving hope in my life is to see people come into the fullness of who God made them to be. Whatever the talent, gifting, or calling, I want to do my best to bring God glory through equipping and encourage all who I meet.
B.A. Secondary Education – History and Geography – Clemson
M.A Transformation Leadership – Bethel Seminary
- Creative at Mount Vernon Presbyterian School and MVIFI
- Grace Fellowship Church – Adult Ministries and Production Technologies
- Pickens High School – US History Teacher
- North Point Community Church – Video Internship
Relational, Encouraging, Communicates easily with individuals or groups, Extravert, Loyal, Empathetic, Positive, Strategic, Team Player, Learner, MAC Skills, Final Cut and Adobe Creative Suite Competency
I would love to connect with you.
Achievements and Presentations
- 2013 – Mount Vernon Servant Leadership Award
- Moderator for #dtk12chat and Post-Show Host
- Google Apps For Education Qualified Individual
- 2014 #GAFEsummit Presenter
- Google Hangouts in Education
- Maximize Your Chrome Experience
- The Student Voice Of A #GAFE school
- Educon2.6 Presenter – In the Trenches W/ K12 Design Thinking
- Article: School closures turned into virtual learning opportunity
- 2014 SXSWedu Presenter – In the Trenches W/ K12 Design Thinking
- 2015 NAIS Presenter – In the Trenches W/ K12 Design Thinking
- Appointed President of the Board for Love Not Lost
- 2015 MVIFI Collider Presenter